Failure to follow the safety information may cause risks to safety for which Jacq and Rose will not be liable. Jacq and Rose do not accept any liability for any injury, death or any other loss arising from or in connection with the incorrect, unsafe or other use of the product or any use for which the product was not intended. Caregivers are ultimately responsible for the safety of their child while they are using Jacq and Rose products.
The safety information provided shall be treated only as a guide and does not guarantee the safety of yourself or your child. Your child’s safety is your responsibility and we ask that you take a moment to read the following information.
- Always ensure that you wrap your child facing inwards with her tummy against yours and the wrap holds her tightly. There should be no sag in the material and it should feel comfortable for you both.
- Always make sure that your child can breathe easily and no fabric is covering her airway.
- Do not allow the fabric of the wrap to cover your child’s face and check that you can see her at all times.
- Always ensure your child is close enough to your chin that you are able to kiss the top of her head.
- Always keep your child’s chin off her chest so her breathing does not become restricted.
- Ensure that your child’s back is supported at all times.
- Keep monitoring your child while babywearing, constantly ensuring your child is held securely.
- This wrap is for children weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.
- To avoid the risk of falling, keep one hand on your child while moving.
- Please read and follow the safety guidelines on the label which is attached to the wrap.
- Do not use the wrap to carry your child during any hazardous activities that could put your child’s safety at risk.
- Do not use this wrap for anything other than wearing your baby.
For more information on safe babywearing please refer to the TICKS safety guidance which can be viewed below:
TICKS used with permission of the UK Sling Consortium