My Colourway Competition
1. The promoter is Jacq and Rose Ltd (company no 10180358) whose registered office is at 17 Finch Road, Reading, RG6 7JX.
2. Employees of Jacq and Rose Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entries to the competition are to be made by colouring the postcard (enclosed within the wrap) or by printing and colouring the download here . Please take a photo and submit your entry to Instagram with the hashtag #mycolourcomp and #jacqandrose.
5. Closing date for entry will be the last date of each quarter of the year. Quarter 1 (Q1): March 31. Quarter 2 (Q2): June 30. Quarter 3 (Q3): September 30. Quarter 3 (Q4): December 31.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x 1st Dibs Pass to be awarded per quarter.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen based on the CEO’s decision as to which entry is the deemed to be the best or most original of that quarter. If there are no entries, there will be no winner for that quarter.
11. The promoter reserves the right to manufacture the design using the winning colourway but it does not guarantee that the winning entry will be woven.
12. The winner will be notified by a message on Instagram to obtain the winner’s address.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when the 1st Dibs Pass is posted.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 17 Finch Road, Reading, Earley RG6 7JX
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.